Sunday, October 29, 2006

...and going...




















Okay...this is Nabin. I posted this to show some of you that he is a happy fellow. Some had commented on how sad he looked in the recent pic of him awhile back.














For those of you that are unsure, this is daal bhat takari. Rice, topped with a lentil soup, a side of greens, which I really like (very unusual for me; yes mom, i am eating my veggies) and a potato and cauliflower side (strangely enough, i like this too).














Jordan and I took the older guys out to eat one night. They had never been to a place this nice. We let them get whatever they wanted, which was odd to them. Most of us, including myself, got pizzas and then finished it off with desert. Jordan is mad here because they didn't have macaroni and cheese on the menu. Pull it together, buddy!














And, alas, Rajesh. Here is another pic of a guy you have been praying for (just to give you some faces with the names we have mentioned). He went to town, ordering Fish, Pizza, and his first experience with a milkshake. Posted by Picasa

No comments: