Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Journey to the Top of the World!!!

This is seriously where we are heading off to. This picture is taken from Kala Patthar. That is exactly where we are headed. We leave on March 16th and should get back around April 1. I will post pictures and stories about our trip when we get back.

This will be such a neat time to minister to the villagers whose places we will be sleeping in. Plus, it will give me a great opportunity to practice my Nepali language, as most of the villagers speak little to no English at all.

Keep us in your prayers!

9 comments:

taylorius said...

You're totally making John Eldredge jealous.

leah marie. said...

uhm...i'm still praying for you jason. yes i am. just wanted to tell you.

Jenn said...

Jason--
Hey I saw the link to your website on Nathan's webpage. My name is Jenn and I will be coming to live in Nepal in August. Anyways-- just wanted you to know that I am adding you to my prayer list and I will begin to pray for you daily. I actually think I did some work with the orphanage that you live at when I lived in Nepal the first time. I will be praying for God to give you supernatural strength and joy in your daily service.

Blessings
Jenn Hand

Jess said...

Its true, Taylor. I can just hear John Eldridge saying..."I wish I were there with Jordan and Jason."

Beki Lee said...

ok Steve- I don't know if this is a ploy to get me to comment on your blog....however, in order to add more than 5 pictures on my blog. I simply kept pressing the "add picture" button. This technique is very difficult and should only be tried by professionals.

Beki B

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for climbing that! The pictures are beautiful-I'm also glad you made it back safely! Love you! -lil box

leah marie. said...

so you're back. where are the pics and all that stuff?? or were those just empty promises?

leah marie. said...

i've come to a conclusion. you are a tease, mister.

i'll take it back the day i see the new pics.

Wes said...

I'm glad your blog (which seems to be dead) isn't any indication of your real-life state.