Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Did you find yourself on "theWall"?


I have started quite the collection of pictures by hanging them on my wall. I call it “iWall”. I think I am up to about 50-60 or so. Did you find yourself up there? If not, then send me a picture of you or you and your family and I will get you up?

By the way, I promise that I will not post any phone numbers with the pictures! Oh, and another thing…No, I am not starting a nepali international dating service. Some would venture to guess by the sheer number of comments that I have gotten from my nepali brothers here over “certain individuals’ pictures” that I am in fact trying to find significant others for my American friends. I refute that belief.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Jason,

Is that THE Austin Hayes? Age 13? Yeah, he's in my science class at McNair Middle School.

Also, I'm highly impressed with the new study room for the kids, y'all did great.

I'm a faithful reader and prayer-er for you and Jordan, press on.

- Cara Dean

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you are enjoying the pics we've sent! And I feel privileged to have made "the wall"...love you brother!
lil box